Manual Handling Training
This is a 1-2 hrs course conducted at your own place of work.
- Background to accident statistics
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Workplace factors which affect manual handling
- Appraisal of body structure including bone structure, muscular system and nervous system
- The effects of lifting, lowering, carrying, pushing, pulling and supporting
- Harmful postures and movement
- Practical demonstration
Call today on 01483 225550 for Course availability and prices.
Safety Priorities highlight safety issues in the dental surgery - click here to watch a comical short film